D.A.'s Read Preferences
Sorry, reviews not being taken at this time
- I am all about romance, so bring it on! Stories about sassy empowered females falling in love with their alpha males are up my alley, but I need to connect to the characters on an emotional level. I don't care if your love story takes place in an alternate reality, or includes werewolves, vampires or magic (oh my!), as long as the connection feels real.
- I am open to reading just about anything romance, but won't accept books for review that include erotica, plots exploiting children or animal abuse. The books I read, often include strong female characters who have a wicked sense of humor. The men they fall for are soulful and sexy and aren't afraid to show their vulnerability. I feel that Mimi Jean Pamfiloff and Christie Craig are good examples of what I enjoy reading.
- I am not one to read sci-fi, unless the plot includes tampering with genetics or the development of special powers. If the technical jargon is going to be too distracting for me, or take me too far away from the romance, it probably isn't a good fit for me. Heather Sunseri is a great example of the kind of book I would enjoy in this category.
- I prefer M/F in the main plot, but am open to M/M or F/F for supporting characters as long as they support the plot in a meaningful way.
- I enjoy reading suspense as long as there is a romantic element to the plot. I feel authors that do this particularly well are Tami Hoag and Carey Baldwin.
- Some other authors I admire in romance are: Sherrilyn Kenyon, Nora Roberts, Dannika Dark, Christina Dodd, Lisa Kessler, Liz Schulte and Janet Evanovich.
- Strangely enough, also like to read a bit of Horror & Suspense so, Stephen King will always have a special place in my heart.
The images below represent part of my Goodreads book list. After reading my preferences if you think we may be a good match, click the link below to fill out a form. Review requests will be sorted, and If I'm interested in reading your book, I'll contact you. I will attempt to respond via email to all submissions, however, if I don't get back with you, do not take it as a personal assault against your writing. Reviews will be completed as time allows, and will be handled on a first come, first serve basis.